June 10, 2013
Book Release: July 9, 2013
My book, Dare I Call It Murder? A Memoir of Violent Loss is coming out in one month, July 9 (if not sooner).
I apoloize for the lengthy silence since the last update, and I thank you for your patience. At some point, I will explain the delay in releasing the book, but suffice to say I hit a few bumps in the road that had to be smoothed out.
For now, let's look forward to launch day, when the book will become official and no longer an elusive illusion.
For those of you who have needled me for yet another peek inside, I have posted an additional excerpt to the books's website.
- Title: Dare I Call It Murder? A Memoir of Violent Loss
- Publisher: Wigeon Publishing
- Publication date: July 9, 2013
- Genre: Biography/Memoir, True Crime
- Format: 6 x 9; pages: 312
- Hardback: $28.95; ISBN: 978-0-9859728-2-0
- Paperback: $15.95; ISBN: 978-0-9859728-3-7
- Ebook (Kindle, Nook, et al.): $6.99
- Tags: violent loss, grief, mystery, sailing, true crime, PTSD
- Website: www.DareICallItMurder.com
- Blog: My Book: Dare I Call It Murder?
Many of you have asked how to get an autographed copy of the book (or you just can't wait until July 9). You can order in advance from the website. I will be shipping books in about two weeks (barring any additional bumps in the road).
Win a Prize
On July 9, I will draw names at random from the book's mailing list and give away a Kindle and some books. (No purchase required.) If you've been receiving these status updates by email, you're already on the list and do not need to sign up again.
Related blog post: Remembrance: The Malevolent Book/Movie Deal.
Please share this with others:
Warmest regards, keep safe, and care for yourself.