(January 24, 2013)
One Month and Counting
Thank you for your interest in my forthcoming book,
Dare I Call It Murder? A Memoir of Violent Loss
It is scheduled for release in Spring 2013, marking the 35th anniversary of the deaths of my parents.
The book will be available soon from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and other retailers.
- Publication date: Spring 2013
- Genre: Memoir, True Crime
- Format: 6 x 9; pages: 312
- Hardback: $28.95; 978-0-9859728-2-0
- Paperback: $15.95; 978-0-9859728-3-7
- Ebook (Kindle, Nook, et al.): $6.99
- Tags: violent loss, grief, mystery, sailing
- Blog: My Book: Dare I Call It Murder?
If you are interested in an autographed copy, contact me directly.
For the latest information on the book, availability and scheduled events, visit the new website:
www.DareICallItMurder.com . . . and check out the new cover laybout by Tim Brittain.
If you visit the website, please click the Twitter, Facebook, etc., buttons at the side of the home page.
I also will be posting periodic comments about the book and violent loss on my book blog.
If you received this email, you do not need to sign up for the mailing list again.